weird shit V weird shit V

Good work!

God work. Though I am sad to hear about your retirement, it was good while it lasted. Also I hope one of your movies goes top 50. They need to. You kick ass RaxAr.

RaxaR responds:

perhaps i owe you people more movies, but i just can't, it took me so long to make this, i have no drive anylonger, a few people really like my movies, yet so many give these horrible reviews that don't make sense, goto weird shit 4 and look at the one review, it is absolutely horrible, what does my grandmother have to do with anything. anyway i am not useing these people who simply vote low and give bad reviews for the hell of it as an excuse for not makeing movies, i just can't anymore. i feel it is my turn to step down and let the new ones have a chance. ah what the hell am i talking about, i simply have no more ideas. the end

late night with arnold late night with arnold

Great!

Me as an Arnold fan (Check my soundboard) loved this thing. I can't see why people hated this so bad. I thought it was original, funny, and had some quality graphics. Great work. Make another one.

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

Beans, beans, beans!

Man, you are great. This thing brings a tear to my eye at sight. Though you do have more, I think may be your best and funniest work. I found your choice in characters really comical also. Great great work. I love it.

Downtown Skateboarding Downtown Skateboarding

UGHGHHH!

You stupid poser. "I bet you can't fs boardslide this" or whatever the fuck he saied. Now wait. A frontside boardslide on a half pipe. Hm. Thats retarded. And when he does a 50-50 (thats what I saw it as) sparks fly up. Meaning that stupid fucker does not owe him 5 bucks. You, mind are an idiot. And the only way I would give this a good grade was if I was retarded or on drugs. Poser.

Kurt Cobain: A Legend. Kurt Cobain: A Legend.

Oh my god...

That was by far one of the greatest pieces on NG. Nirvana is my favorite also and I feel this well represents them. I miss Kurt, and I dissaproved of his drug use but the their music was beyond great and I love them. I can only thank you for making this. Yes, long live the grunge and of course Nirvana. Thank you.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

My god...

That is by far the coolest thing ever. Who ever made that is a flash bad-ass. I found it very refreshing seeing stick figures used differently (a very good differently)than those shitty ass little movies. I know you didn't make this, but I love the thing.

Reading Rainbow 1 Reading Rainbow 1

Hahaha..

That was hillarious, I laughed so hard. I thought it was very funny. I loved how you blanked out the words. Ah, great A+ job.

paul#1 paul#1

Wow..

Thats one of the most tasteful pieces ever played on NG. I watched the entire series and liked it all. I cant understand how this could've gotten some bad scores. I like Tommy. A strange square. Great work. I am looking forward to a Paul #6 in the not-so-near future.

Sloth TV 2 Sloth TV 2

Beans, beans, beans!

I had quite a good laugh. the goonies kicked ass and that deformed bastard Sloth was pretty funny. I liked that flash. Good job.

Theatrical Trailer Trash Theatrical Trailer Trash

Great.

This is hillarious. Im not sure quite what the point is suppost to be, but it was funny. Well done.