weird shit V weird shit V

Good work!

God work. Though I am sad to hear about your retirement, it was good while it lasted. Also I hope one of your movies goes top 50. They need to. You kick ass RaxAr.

RaxaR responds:

perhaps i owe you people more movies, but i just can't, it took me so long to make this, i have no drive anylonger, a few people really like my movies, yet so many give these horrible reviews that don't make sense, goto weird shit 4 and look at the one review, it is absolutely horrible, what does my grandmother have to do with anything. anyway i am not useing these people who simply vote low and give bad reviews for the hell of it as an excuse for not makeing movies, i just can't anymore. i feel it is my turn to step down and let the new ones have a chance. ah what the hell am i talking about, i simply have no more ideas. the end

late night with arnold late night with arnold

Great!

Me as an Arnold fan (Check my soundboard) loved this thing. I can't see why people hated this so bad. I thought it was original, funny, and had some quality graphics. Great work. Make another one.

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

Beans, beans, beans!

Man, you are great. This thing brings a tear to my eye at sight. Though you do have more, I think may be your best and funniest work. I found your choice in characters really comical also. Great great work. I love it.

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

Great work.

I love this movie/game. Though it is short, its really good. I like to achieve the lowest score possible by dancing for everyone but the bum. As for the bum, I shoot him. But anyway, I thought the music sped up was hillarious and the celebrity inferences were quite comical also. Well, all I can say is make a sequel (make it longer also) and keep up the great work.

Chris' Arnold Soundboard Chris' Arnold Soundboard

huh...

Well I saw your post at the top.

"if you are even the least bit intelligent, you can see that this ranks far above GumbyGod's piece of shit in graphics, sound quality, time invested, etc.. " -Huh. well lets see... No, its isnt ranked higher than my piece of shit (NG ratings..).
"The little things make all the difference, such as the way I rounded my buttons, cuz thats what a button looks like, anyone can draw a square box like GumbyGod" -And then again everyone can draw an oval too.
It was in fact my first flash creation and I am learning. I am in the process of making another flash movie/game right now. And I'm sorry you feel that way about NG fans and I hope you had fun making this only to insult everyone. Thanks.

-GumbyGod.

Don't eat the Yellow Snow Don't eat the Yellow Snow

Shitty

I didnt like it. I speak only of the truth, and it was shitty. It deserves all 1 point.